SC - Royalty, titles, etc.....

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Nov 3 21:32:43 PST 2000

Cousin Corwyn wondered:
> selene at earthlink.net writes:
> > Kings come and go, but there is but one Mordonna.
>
> You said a mouthful there. If only any of us (me included) knew the half of
> it <G>

Well, according to her story, she let quite a number inadvertantly see
'all of it'. :-)

And she is one of only a few with a pair of files in the Florilegium,
all to herself.
In SCA-STORIES:
Mordona-arbed-art  (8K)  2/21/00    Mordonna DuBois’ adventure at Estrella.

In FOOD:
Mrdonas-Ktchn-art (16K)  7/ 3/00    Mordonna's Kitchen. A series of
articles
                                       on period cooking by Mordonna DuBois.

I too, find it difficult to believe that she doesn't have at least
an AoA. From what I've seen though, Atenveldt politics can be even
more vicious than those of Ansteorra.
- --
HL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net