SC - Peach pits & perogie presses

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 4 19:20:35 PST 2000

We just returned from the event and got to taste some of the peach pits.  They
were lovely.  We spoke with a number of people who had the opportunity to try
them and were very impressed.  Also, Olwen created some nifty apples out of
hardboiled eggs...they were quite lovely and would be a dandy idea for a
soteltie.

Recipe, Olwen?  or how did you do the egg apples????

Kiri