SC - Confession is good for the soul

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 6 06:15:03 PST 2000

- --------------4144F97438E35A41977A08B9

Jadwiga wrote:

> I shouldn't have doubled or tripled the recipes in most cases-- we had too
> much sauce.

Yep...I've had the same thing exactly happen, so I've started cutting back and
making only 1 1/2 times the recipe...and I often still have some left over.
However, I made a sage sauce for chicken one time, and had people yelling for
more...they were eating it on bread!  Reminder to me:  make that sauce again.

And yes, I've already sent it out to you folks...it was in the Coronation recipes
from last fall.

Kiri

- --------------4144F97438E35A41977A08B9

had too
Yep...I've had the same thing exactly happen, so I've started cutting back
and making only 1 1/2 times the recipe...and I often still have some left
over.  However, I made a sage sauce for chicken one time, and had
people yelling for more...they were eating it on bread!  Reminder
to me:  make <b>that </b>sauce again.
recipes from last fall.

- --------------4144F97438E35A41977A08B9--