SC - Confession is good for the soul

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Nov 6 07:41:29 PST 2000

> I thought that farmer cheese was another name for dry
> cottage cheese curds.  Wouldn't that be hard to cube?
> Or is there more than one kind of farmer cheese.

Well, the 'farmer' cheese available in PA Dutch Country is a solid, soft,
'green' cheese. It doesn't seem to have any special additives or
treatment.

> BTW, cheddar isn't period.  But you already knew that
> didn't you. :-)

Actaully, no, I didn't know.  I'm completely confused about cheese, but
having that listing reposted, did seem to help a lot.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker