SC - Pictures

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 17:35:08 PST 2000

- --- Micaylah <dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > No, you can't send the pics either to the list or
> by
> > e-mail.  That could wreck havoc on a person's mail
> > box. Why not create a website [there are many free
> > websites available], so that all interested can go
> > the site and view your pictures at their leisure?
> >
> > Huette
>
> I can receive jpegs et al, as long as they're under
> 1 mb (stupid university
> server).
>
> Micaylah

Well, I have received jpegs, but one picture usually
is equal to 1 MB, so a whole lot of pictures would
blow my e-mail account away, since I am allowed only 6
MB.  Unfortunately, this list and what I save from it
takes up about 3 MB, so for me 3 pictures and I will
stop getting e-mail at this address.

I do believe that Gunthar has stated before that
pictures should not be sent over this list.

Because of all of the above, I really would like to be
able to see these wonderful pictures on a website,
which will not affect my e-mail and which I can
bookmark at look at again and again.  Please?  Pretty
please?  Pretty please with sugar and candied ginger
on it?

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.