SC - OT-update on 12th century sources

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Nov 8 13:06:10 PST 2000

Just and FYI-

Been working on the bibliography. So far there's *38 pages* in Word, and
that is not counting the stuff I have In The Basement. I hope to get the
info on it this coming weekend. I am tentatively planning (after the
last of the entries are in, prolly early next week) to divide the
bibliography into the massive full version (including things like
citations for the official Chronicles, the Pipe Rolls, and such), and a
shorter basic, 'highlights' version. Constructive ideas are appreciated,
of course.

And you know what? I HATE WORD. Much prefer Word Perfect, but Word is
easier to send electronically. Bother, says 'Lainie-Pooh.

At least this project has given me something to do other than worry
about the election or stomp around the house because I got another
'Thank you for your lovely resume, but...' letter in the mail.

back to work,

'Lainie