SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Sat Nov 11 11:12:37 PST 2000

>> I just finished reading Ed Wood's book, and I'm very excited about the
>> Russian culture myself, as well as the Austrian one. However, I think he
>> tends to exaggerate the documentablity of his cultures just a bit.

I have also read this book.  I have even started two cultures these past two
Pennsics.

Aside from the exaggerated documentability of his cultures, I have found his
rising and baking times to be off...in some cases way off....I suppose they
work the right way if you live where he does.  ::shrugs:: Your mileage may
vary.

- --

Yours,

Grey Randall/Lord Boroghul Khara
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"