SC - [Fwd: Postings]

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 12 00:13:02 PST 2000

Ras replied to me in the message below. Sorry for all the
gibberish folks, but I wanted those not on the digest such as
Ras to see what it looks like.

Ras, yes I got misled by my own editing methods. I copied your
original message from the digest, edited out all the extraneous
stuff, and then replied to it. By the time I got to the end of
my message I had forgotten that you were still outputting all
the HTML stuff.

I hope you can solve this problem, as you can see how it
turns a 14 line message, including the blank lines quoted
in my message, into about a 36 line message.

Stefan

> - --part1_67.b94ff98.273f8825_boundary
>
> In a message dated 11/11/00 11:25:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> stefan at texas.net writes:
>

> > I am happy to see that you changed your settings to not send HTML
> > code.
> > --
> >

> I am happy that you are happy BUT in REALITY I did ABSOLUTELY nothing to
> change any way I send e-mail except to type this message.
>
> Ras
> The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
>
> - --part1_67.b94ff98.273f8825_boundary
>
> <HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 11/11/00 11:25:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, <BR>stefan at texas.net writes:
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">I am happy to see that you changed your settings to not send HTML
> <BR>code.
> <BR>--
> <BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>I am happy that you are happy BUT in REALITY I did ABSOLUTELY nothing to <BR>change any way I send e-mail except to type this message.
> <BR>
> <BR>Ras
> <BR>The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol</FONT></HTML>
>
> - --part1_67.b94ff98.273f8825_boundary--
- --
THL  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net