SC - Sauces

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 12 23:23:49 PST 2000

Wow! Thanks for posting your sauce recipes.

I'm roasting pork loin for the Boar Hunt Feast December 10th.

Do you think the Horseradish Sauce would be good for it? I love
horseradish - i buy the kind that's just horseradish, vinegar and
salt. I know that modernly horseradish is traditionally served with
beef, but...

Would the Cider Sauce be good with pork?

Any other sauces that anyone would recommend with pork? We'll be
roasting it with garlic and not much else - it was scrumptious last
year under a different Kitchen Steward, who's now out of the country.

Anahita al-shazhiyya