SC - Platina and setting a table

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:49:30 PST 2000

>===
>My question is this, if I was to assume that we are now in winter, what
>kind of perfumes would we be putting in the air?
>
>	Angeline

NONE.

If you take into account the health of various folk and still want to give
the illusion of the period effect, I might suggest you only supply the
perfumes at the entrance to the hall-outside the door.  For folks like me
who have asthma, perfumed air would prevent me from remaining in the hall
long enough for the first course.

I have a difficult time going into many stores and theaters, restaurants and
sometimes even peoples cars and homes because of scents in the air.  So many
of my favorite types of stores carry incense and essential oils and on my
more succeptable days I cann't go in.  Public transportation is sometimes an
issue for me.  I cann't walk down the soaps islets in the grocer.  I make my
own soap to avoid fragrance.

I know this is my personal perspective, but trust me here, there are many,
many of us with this problem.  Too often this health hazard is overlooked.
I can only say this:  Asthma Kills.  It is an awful thing to make the
motions of breathing in deeply and nothing happens.

peace
Olwen (and her two ducketts)