SC - Okay, that was the shortest event I've been to!/long

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 13 08:52:00 PST 2000

> Ladies and Gentleman, I think that I have just experienced the worst event
> I've ever had the pleasure to camp at!

> Lars :)

Forgive me but I had to laugh at this terrible trial you encountered for
two reasons. One is because I've been in similar situations and can
fully sympathize.

The second is because my lady also attended that event and gave a
very similar account. I think she's still trying to get warm. It seems
that everyone was cold, soaked and ready to go home.

Trust me, some day you'll be able to look back on that event and
still think it sucked. Congrats on your damn fine attitude though.

Yers,

Gunthar