SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 16:52:56 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/12/2000 12:26:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< And for camping events such as Pennsic where you might be concerned
 about keeping the dishes clean throughout the event, this could ease
 this, although the number of trenchers needed might be high. >>

Actually, we tried storing trenchers for Pennsic this year.  They made it
through the first week before they turned green and fuzzy :O  I think if I
can get some Dutch oven baking practice in, I might try baking some at
Pennsic...  We've used them several times for weekend events without a
problem.

Brangwayna Morgan