SC - do you know this cook?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 11:36:58 PST 2000

>Prydwen wrote:
> >
> > Order of the Leaf of Merit, I do believe that it is a Kingdom Service
>award.
>
>E-yup. OLM is a service award, and it is armigerous. Now _where_ is this
>person? Will she show her e-face on this list of Somewhat Odd
>Characters?
>
>Do they serve hot toddies at the Rock?
>
>'Lainie

I don't know about Auree's e-face showing up here.  By way of what
Adamantius found on the Rolls Ethereal she doesn't list cooking as one of
her interests.

I just wondered why she would say she went back West to autocrat an un-named
event apparently (to pinch hit for someone who dropped out) at the last
minute and mentioned doing three dishes for the feast and the A&S or some
such.  She sounds very funny and cloaks her comments in wit and mystery.  I
was just trying to find out more about her from folks back West.  She keeps
dropping all these wide open hints on our Baronial list, but won't be
specific.  We are all having a bit of fun with it, I'm just a rouge and want
to bring up stuff I can pin down and leak it out in tempting morsels.  Her
missives began arriving just the other day, a day or two after someone
posted to our Baronial list a missive titled 'Mouse Balls'.  This has come
into play in local banter.

Olwen