SC - Spanish Lobster recipes?

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Thu Nov 16 13:49:23 PST 2000

> Good Morning from Eden,
>
> There is a small chance that I could get cheap/free Lobsters for my spanish
> banquet next spring, and I'm interested if any of you who are working with
> the various Spanish/Catalan/Portuguese texts have come across any recipes
> for lobster

Nola has a recipe for Blancmange of Fish, which is made with a mixture of
lobster and pandora.  Other than that, I dunno, but I'm at work right now and
don't have access to my books.  (Sounds funny to say that -- at work, I'm
surround by about 100,000 books...)  Tonight, I'll check to see if there's
anything else.

Brighid

This message was sent through IDT.
http://www.idt.net/