SC - OT, OOP The Mail Problem and ISPs

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Nov 16 13:58:07 PST 2000

ISP, but plenty with micro$hit exploder [which caused me to change to netscape]
and one time with a bad modem card [now I use external modems and it made
it so nice to replace when i changed to a 56k without having to pop open
teh case!]<br>
Heck, one time before we deduced the problem with microcrap exploder Pete,
the technogeek at 99main even stopped by on his way home to putz around with
my settings. Nothing was wrong with the settings at all, and he was nice
enough to show me about 1 hour of hands on tutorial on the various settings
and tweaks for a 133mHz pent. I love patronizing locals ;-)<br>
margali<br>
<pre class="moz-signature">--
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html">http://homestead.deja.com/user.marilyntraber/index.html</a> </pre>