SC - more medieval food myths!

Angus angus at iamawitch.com
Thu Nov 16 15:18:10 PST 2000

- --- "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>"Long gone are the medieval days when people ripped into roasted birds with
>>bare hands.
>
>>Gwynydd (the exasperated.
>
>Oh.  This IS good news.  I have been doing it right all along.  Told ya so
>ma...
>
>Olwen, the bare-handed

Bare handed, the only way to eat fowl. A big advantage is the possibility to stuff yourself with both left and right hand =)
/Angus, who earlier today separated a roast chicken into meat and bones in under 2 mins (no need to rush)

==
If you look at the sun without shielding youreyes you'll go blind.  If you look at the moon without shielding your eyes you'll become a poet.