SC - [Fwd: Postings]

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 11:52:28 PST 2000

I've been watching this thread as I've has time at work to re-read all
my mail to see if there are any I missed.

MOST mail browsers will reply to a message in the format it was
received.  Some mail browsers are HTML only, some are
plain text only and some are what are called mixed mode.

Outlook Express and Netscape and others can be set to plain
text only.  If you have any questions, please mail me privately
(If it's AOL, I have no idea, I don't use that, never hav) and I'll
see what I can do for you if you tell me what you're using.

Cadoc MacDairi