SC - RE: Feast Report -- Son of Feast

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Tue Nov 21 08:47:40 PST 2000

Ooh, thanks, Stefan and Kiri!  I've got both the Scully books, so I can
start doing some homework.  Somebody also pointed me towards "The Medieval
Health Handbook," which has a latin name that I wrote down because I knew I
wouldn't remember it.  Tacitum Something?  Anyone familiar with this book?

Rose