SC - happy holiday/perogie press

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:56:25 PST 2000

Greetings to the list.  I wanted to take a minute to wish all as happy and
safe a holiday weekend as possible.  We all have worries great and small,
but we all have the spark and wonder to help us carry on.  I wanted to thank
you all for letting me share your visions and quests.

Now, the obligatory food bit.  To all of you who asked me to pick up perogie
presses for you, I am late but you are not forgotten.  My car has heard of
the holiday season and decided to get in line first.  Once I can ease the
grunts and discomforts of the beast, I shall make it to the store.

Ras, I am -well you know - peace to you and your wife

Olwen