SC - Passage East III - Part 1

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 18:06:38 PST 2000

- --part1_10.53ebdf0.274dd5ae_boundary

In a message dated 11/22/00 8:38:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Of course, they
> are under no obligation to let outsiders use their halls, but then I am
> under no obligation not to report them to the Board of Health _and_ the

I have to say that I find this whole thread rather amusing. Ashes are as
sterile as any thing you could possibly imagine. Second hand smoke theories
aside, I see no reason for the sterility question to be even considered when
involving cigarette smoking in this instance given that the smoker was not a
food handler or cook and had no opportunity to 'infect' the food with
bioorganic nasties spread by continuously touch ing the cigarette itself.
Perhaps this is just another overreaction by the nonsmoking world to a
personal pleasure that has for whatever bizarre reasons taken on some over
blown socially significant position in the scheme of things?

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_10.53ebdf0.274dd5ae_boundary