SC - Passage East III - Part 1

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 21:22:16 PST 2000

I DO need to clarify one point. I saw no inspection sticker anywhere on the
premises. I assumed that as a private establishment one wasn't required under
SC law. Certainly after helping with the clean up Saturday night and doing
the final walk through Sunday I can assure you that an inspection might not
have been amiss. Certainly the whole attitude I observed was casual.

That said, we came, we cooked, we enjoyed the food and people didn't die. It
was a good event. Vivats John.

My attitude has always been if you can't have a good time it's your own d_mn
fault :-). We did, in spite of the attitudes displayed or attributed to our
"Hosts". Lets see more recipes John <G>.

Corwyn