SC - smoking

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 06:40:34 PST 2000

Ras,
You can always go off to a far corner and smoke.  If smokers smoke wherever
they please then *I* am forced to smell and breathe in that horrid cigarette
and then *I* cannot breathe!!  And those that have asthma cannot breathe
either.  I would not inflict my customs on anyone else (save Kashrus in my
home which cannot be helped) so please don't inflict your smoke on me.
That being said I must tell everyone that Ras has always gone outside to
smoke whenever he comes to my home.  And I never even had to ask him to do so
the first time!!
Phillipa
PS... I do not whine about smokers, I simply state my views.

<< And it is only with the rise in the whine of nonsmokers that
 smoking was banned in the workplace. >>