SC - Medlar Jelly source

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at home.com
Tue Nov 28 09:51:34 PST 2000

At 10:24 PM 11/27/00 -0600, you wrote:
> [...]

Oddly enough, you can buy MEDLAR JAM (they say it is comparable to apple
butter) from Raintree Nursery.  You can order a catalog from their web
site.  http://www.raintreenursery.com/
Here is the page to their food items, but for some reason I don't see the
Medlar jam listed here.  It was quite expensive if I remember
right.  Anyway, you could call them and ask if they still have any in stock
for sale.
http://www.raintreenursery.com/catalog/producttype.cfm?producttype=food

I never did get to order a tree or any jam.  I'm still working on my
re-landscaping project though.  I just got in my two fig trees, and have to
get them planted now.

- -Laurene

        COME SEE OUR WEB SITE!
           http://welcome.to/tinyzoo