SC - Chocolate spoon query (very OOP)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:08:05 PST 2000

>Makes 35 to 45 chocolate coffee spoons.
>

>My query is what on earth are Wilton-brand Light Cocoa Candy Melts and what
>could I use as a substitute in Australia?
>
>Gwynydd

Wilton is just a brand name.  You can use any light cocoa tablets from a
cake and candy making place.  In America you can buy usually just white,
dark and light chocolate bits in places like WalMart, a kind of department
store, and some of the bigger craft stores that carry candy molds.  It
sounds like you partially coat the dark chocolate with a lighter color.  I
bet it would be cute with white, pink, green or other color on them as well.

I make a mold off a handleless cup out of chocolate and fill it with a mocha
froth and pipe a dab of whipped cream on and sprinkle cinnomon.  Pipe on a
little handle and it just looks too cute sitting on a chocolate or sugar
paste saucer.

Let us know how the spoons turn out.  It sounds easy, fun and cute ~ all the
right things.
Olwen