SC - Kitchen Authorization

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:26:44 PST 2000

>In a message dated 11/29/2000 12:18:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>LadyPDC at aol.com writes:
>
> > And if such a class were offered, might it not attract and
> >  identify some previously unsuspected prospective cooks in our groups?

In our faire Barony, our "lame duck" Baroness is going to be autocrating a
new event (that, by the way, will include "TRIAL BY FIRE") and will be
offering several classes on "How to survive Pennsic".  I have gone with the
idea and have suggested to her that I may be willing to give a safe food
handling and storage class.  I shall probably hear back from her on the
morrow.  She has asked me to assist with a class for dealing with handicaps
while camping.  (Yes, Serifan and anyone else, any input would be nice)

>While I realize that we're all growing older and this is becoming an
>increasingly litigious society, I'm beginning to think that we might choke
>on
>all the paper meant to cover our butts. Just an observation. Put me in >the
>"I think that we have enough paperwork as it is" column.

I'm in agreement.  It seems the pile of paperwork is ever-growing.  Too bads
it doesn't come nearer the stove...hehe

Olwen