SC - Chocolate spoon query (very OOP)

DeSevyngy at aol.com DeSevyngy at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 13:32:15 PST 2000

OK, so I'm scatter-brained today, not only did I manager to erase the
original recipe, I also deleted the one post I meant to respond to.  So
please bear with me.

Someone had posted that they didn't care for the Wilton "melts" as they were
too high in wax content for their tastes.  I do agree, I prefer the low
wax/cocoa butter chocolates.  However, I have found that if the softening
agent is level to too low, the chocolate spoons tend to chip and crack.  So,
I have prefer to alter the proportion of "melts" to regular chocolate, rather
than just use only regular chocolate.

As for my earlier brain fart, would someone be so kind as to e-mail me the
original recipe in discussion here?

Much appreciated,
Isabeau

HL Isabeau de Sevyngy