SC - RE: Lea & Perrins Was Bubble and Squeak (OOP)

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Nov 29 20:15:10 PST 2000

At 07:52 PM 11/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I do that...it's good.  Even better are some of the thai chili/garlic
>sauces I get at my local Thai Deli.  <g>  I _do_ draw the line, however,
>at putting my eggs on top of my hashbrowns, adding catsup, and then
>*mashing it all together and eating it.* UGHH...
>--maire (Your Quirks May Vary)

I can handle catsup on eggs, but when I saw someone take a plate of
perfectly good French fries covered with sausage gravy and made streaks in
the gravy with both catsup and mustard, I had to turn my head away.  Then
there was the guy who put peanut butter on everything, including barbecue
beef sandwiches and hamburgers.  Also a problem for me was the fella
sitting next to me who took the cap off the pepper shaker and put a thick
layer of pepper over his entire plate. Yuck! Leanna