SC - Kitchen Authorization

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Nov 28 23:28:22 PST 2000

Magdalena vander Brugghe said:
> >So, while I would hesitate at the authorization for each individual prep
> >method, I am not sure that requiring an afternoon class in safe food prep
> >would be a bad idea for those who are going to be preparing food for our mass
> >consumption.
>
> Heck, I'm willing to teach such a class, whether or not people like the certificate
> idea.

Ok. Another idea for you. Write up an article (or series of articles) on
this subject and let me put it in the Florilegium.

While I have bits and pieces on this subject such as they've previously
discussed here, in the headcooks-msg and kitchen-clean-msg files and
probably others, an article would be better organised and hopefully more
ocmprehensive.

As always, you keep the copyright and I will accept updates or requests
for removal :-( at any time in the future.

- --
THL Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net