SC - The Triple Vigil

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Thu Nov 30 14:31:33 PST 2000

A friend of mind is being Laurelled at 12th Night, and I offered to do her
vigil.  But what was a vigil for one is now a vigil for three, and I'm
feeling a little overwhelmed.  Not that I object, mind you, but suddenly
time seems to be in very short supply.

I need some suggestions as to what to serve.  We'll be in a hotel suite, on
11th Night.  I believe the room has a small kitchenette, but I'd like to
serve things that don't require heating or refrigeration, and are as
non-messy as possible.  I'd even like to do without plates and cutlery, if
possible, to minimize cleanup.  Small cakes, biscotti, gingerbread, maybe
small tarts of some sort?  Things that can be prepared way in advance and
kept (frozen or otherwise) until then will be especially appreciated.  I'll
take all the suggestions (and recipes, if you have them) I can get.

Thanks,
Rose