SC - Fw: [TY] Halloween Parade

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Nov 1 19:11:47 PST 2000

I saw these guys as well, and thought sure they were SCA, especially with
one wearing a white belt and one wearing a red one.  Adamantius, can you
provide an ID?
Christianna

Did any of you catch the "Medieval Guys" who were briefly interviewed
during
New York's Halloween Parade that was on the Sci-Fi channel this evening?
If
they were not SCA, I don't know who they could have been affiliated with.
Michael