SC - Caidan Cooks Potluck

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 08:57:44 PST 2000

I could cheat and suggest we gather at the Altavia Yule, of which my lord
husband is the event steward.  Bug him for event details, his e-mail is
<firedrake at earthlink.net>  Most of our weekends through 12th Night are totally
shot at this point, since I got talked into hosting a lot of 'household' events
at my house.

Insufficiently Reluctant Selene