SC - Question on tea

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Nov 3 08:51:32 PST 2000

> they are not specific to England or Scotland. Some of the period
> herbals mentioned or quoted in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section
> might also be worth a look.

Oops. I forgot to mention a book that might come in handy and isn't on my
list:
_A Country Cup: old and new recipes for drinks of all kinds made from wild
plants and herbs_ by Wilma Paterson. It was published in London by Pelham
books, and the ISBN is:  0720712343
Only some of the content is period, but it is a place to start looking.
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker