SC - Caidan Cooks Potluck

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:24:12 PST 2000

> > I could cheat and suggest we gather at the Altavia
> > Yule,

Attaching to an event won't work for me.

>My suggestion would be Sunday, Nov. 26th, starting at
>Noon, and going as long as people want.  The only
>other day would be Dec. 3rd.

Between Thanksgiving and Nov. 30. we have a wedding anniversary and a
child's birthday, so the end of November is busy around here. The 3rd is
better for me.

Let's not make too firm a plan until we've heard from Beathog and
C(K?)atherine as well since they and I being new to the area was the start
of this.

>My suggestion for a theme would be period winter
>recipes or Christmas/Yule related recipes, everyone
>make one recipe for everyone to share.

I was rather hoping that yourself and/or Selene could cobble together a
resources list to share with myself and the other new Caidans and discussion
of that would be useful. Actually, any Caidan cook with useful resource info
could type up something and bring copies to share.

Once we've decided what we are going to do, should I post an invite on the
Caid list to see if Caid cooks who aren't on SCA-cooks want to come meet and
be met?

Bonne