SC - OOP-Chicken and Avocado Mousse/dinner tonight

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Nov 6 16:16:24 PST 2000

At 07:31 PM 11/2/00 -0500, you wrote:
>For dinner tonight, chilled chicken/avocado mousse on a bed of boston
>lettuce, fresh baked bread for rob, wasa crispbread spread with
>garlic/herb cheese for myself, whites of eggs left over from endoring a
>chicken made into meringue kisses.

Yum!  Can I come eat with you?  We're having beef bbq, noodles with
parmesan sauce and some vegetable I haven't chosen yet.  On second thought....

Yes and I have my red beans soaking to make ham and beans for dinner
tomorrow night.  Look out co-workers!  The weather has finally turned
chilly and it's time for hearty beans, then chili out of the leftovers.  Leanna