SC - SC-Ooooops again

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 16:16:48 PST 2000

- --part1_68.8ed8dea.2739f570_boundary

In a message dated 11/7/00 8:16:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> True, but if my lord can put them up on a web page sometime today, wouldn't
> that serve the purpose?

Sort of. It would serve the purpose for those who have web access but for
those who do not have web access or, for other reasons cannot get them from a
web site, it is still better to send them privately if requested, IMO.

So with your permission, I will send the files to Christiana if she requests
me to. Would that be alright?

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_68.8ed8dea.2739f570_boundary