SC - passing along recipes

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 10 08:16:26 PST 2000

This question comes up on every food chat board I've ever seen.  You can
copyright a book, but individual recipes are usually okay.  It's considered Nice
Form if the author is available to ask.  Our ace 1000-eggs lady is right here on
this list!  The original period author of the recipe of "hen in broth" is dead
these hundreds of years so it ought to be printable in any case.

And tell your Barony it's not nice to yell at people.

Selene