SC - RE Isinglass

Trierarch at aol.com Trierarch at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 14:22:44 PST 2000

In a message dated 11/10/00 8:44:03 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jenne at mail.browser.net writes:

<<  isinglas used in preserving eggs is in
 fact a chemical rather than fish related substance. >>

As with many things, isinglass, the name, has developed into many different
things and uses.  Dow/Corning uses a substance they call isinglass, it is
also a fish related substance, so to speak, actually a part of.   There is
also a company in California called Isinglass Software, using the reference
to "protect" your systems needs, (kinda strange I think, unless your computer
is a real 'rotten egg').  It is currently available for purchase at a few
health food store, if anyone would like to try it I will forward the
applicable addresses, or phone numbers.

Donegal