SC - It's Cold - Let's Build a Fire

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 10 19:20:30 PST 2000

OK, i'm real curious. I was cleaning out my e-mail boxes and looking
over old messages, when, lo, there did open before me a yawning chasm
filled with messages dated from late February through early March of
2000 concerning the King and Queen of Trimaris, whose reign i can
only presume is over by now.

In a few spare moments (yeah, right), i read all 200 i had stashed in
their own little folder.

So, in the interest of history and a sense of closure (you're free to
groan), i'm wondering:
What happened?

Did Trimaran historically authentic cooks educate the masses to the
deliciousness of period food?
Were all historically authentic cooks banned for their reign?
Did the populace revel in Tang, hamburgers, fries, and Blue Plate
Specials at Trimaran feasts?

I remember that Gunthar was doing an SCA Cooks get-together and was
going to cook a good-tasting period feast for said Queen - i remember
there were some posts on this, but don't remember the ultimate
outcome.

Dueling with Cuskynoles at 50 paces,
I remain,
Yours in service to The Dream,

Anahita al-shazhiyya

Baby, it's cold outside..

Is there a fireplace in the Cathedral?
'cuz it's cold and damp under The Rock...