SC - Trenchers Oh my!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Nov 13 07:16:06 PST 2000

What came out were items that looked sort of like large cookies that had risen a bit.
They were about 4" across and maybe an inch high in the center.  So cutting them
crosswise as you suggest would have produced something akin to biscotti in
appearance.  My idea seemed the only way to produce something useable.  But, as
Muirghen pointed out, had he been aware of the proper kind of sponge, etc., they
probably would have risen more.  I still wonder if Bear's suggestion might not have
helped as well.....

They weren't actually used...he just brought them along so that we could see what the
recipe as he interpreted it produced.

Kiri

Stefan li Rous wrote