SC - Haggis shop???

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 06:27:55 PST 2000

Yes Lord Stefan, there is a haggis shop near Philly.  Someone, I think
Phillipa (could be wrong), sent a post to the list a while back with a web
site.  The place is called F. J. Donovan's and can be found at
http://www.fjdonovan.com   A dear friend of mine is Scottish and we plan to
visit the shop this coming Sat.  It's in Elkins Park, PA.  They claim to
have real haggis among other things.  I plan to give a report to the list as
to our finds there, as well as the City Tavern, the Colonial Restaurant we
plan on visiting for lunch.

BTW, I have received a missive from the Bright Hills list from a transplant
from the West and was wondering if anyone knows her(?).  The name is
Aureellia ferch Gwalchaved.  Sounds very fun from the missive.

Ta
Olwen