SC - Haggis shop???

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 19:37:17 PST 2000

- --- Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:
  They carry haggis, brides, pork pies, tea
> scones, piccalilli,
> devon cream, and all sorts of stuff.  Their prices
> are listed on the site.
> A little high on some stuff, but some stuff you just
> can't get
> everywhere~like haggis.
>
> Olwen

Brides????!!!!  This must be a really popular store
for single men seeking wives.  But you are going to
have to ask them to be more equal and have them also
offer up grooms for single women seeking husbands.
Let me know when they do, because I will be there in a
nano-second.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.