SC - scented air

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Nov 20 08:14:20 PST 2000

> > quality, all natural smells, it is difficult because of
> > allergies and sensitivities.  Woods seem to be a bit easier,
> > like cedar or pine.
> You have to be careful with those as well, I know that with
> myself, for example, cedar and pine will make my life miserable
> with rashes and other allergic reactions. I used to think it wasn't
> a common allergy, but it seems fairly non-rare.

Um, Cadoc, I thought you said you only had the allergic reaction to
contact with the resin? (I did know someone who was deathly allergic to
the substances given off by _cut_ pine trees into the air. He never left
his house in December!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker