SC - bourreys

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 20:26:52 PST 2000

- --part1_96.c503e52.274ca50c_boundary

In a message dated 11/21/00 4:37:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

> << The definitive explanation, IMO, would be the actual production of
> the recipe using both interpretations and see which one 'works'. When I
> have gathered the ingredients together, I will report back. :-) >>
>
> This would be a great contribution! Thank you.
> Th.

Please resend me the recipe privately. Since I suggested it I will do it. I
have most of the ingredients as I recall them, I think. And any I don't have
such as ears could be easily gotten in the meat bin of any local market. A
translation using the definition of both questionable interpretations of the
word neres would also be helpful to tweak my memory. Recent events are not
conducive to remembering the thread in detail and I never save any
information taken directly from the list except recipes and those items which
are clearly within my own focused areas of culinary and agricultural
interests... Thanks in advance.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol

- --part1_96.c503e52.274ca50c_boundary