SC - OT paid leave and leave earnings

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Nov 25 14:25:49 PST 2000

Thanks for the good advice.  I'll pass it on to him.  Unfortunately he doesn't work for
the Feds, but rather for Oracle Corp. and they have some very strange restrictions on
things...for example, an employee whose life-partner is the same sex can get health
insurance for that partner, where as one whose life partner is the opposite sex cannot!
Weird.....  But I'll get him to go back and reread the regs.

Kiri