SC - [Fwd: [outlands] Food Network...]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 26 22:49:49 PST 2000

I did.  Nothing this crowd wouldn't know, but well presented for the general
audience.  Good visuals of "period" people, utensils and procedures, my only
gripe was one pan past the veggies in what had to be a modern marketplace with
tomatoes and such.  Good discussion of the differences in cultural food
preferences and religious practices.

They mentioned "a version of watermelon" in Egypt but didn't go into detail.

Selene