SC - smok vs farts

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 15:56:02 PST 2000

it may not be the most heavenly odor
to inhale, but I'd prefer it to farting or spitting
all over the place.

I disagree. farts or spitting, while unpleasant, wont
make it impossible for me to breathe. I am VERY
allergic to cigarette smoke. FOr me, it's the paper on
the cigarette when it burns that causes the
reaction.If everyone smoked pipes or cigars, altho I
am not fond of the odor, it would be a matter of
preference.
 I try to be very polite about it, as I realize it is
anyone's right who wants to do it, to smoke the nasty
things, but it's also might right not to have to deal
with a trip to the emergency room for the problems
that being in a smoke filled environment can cause me.
Allergic reactions dont have to be food based to be
really awful. I do my best to avoid smoke. ANd I try
not to be an obnoxious non smoker. BUt people who do
smoke, do need to realize that it is much more than a
preference for many people.
Nisha