SC - deep-frying a whole turkey

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Nov 27 21:34:40 PST 2000

I've never heard of this either, until a week or so ago when I saw an item
advertised as a "turkey fryer" for sale at $99 in the local Fry's Marketplace
(grocery chain owned by Kroger).  It's the same item advertised as a seafood
steamer last year: propane burner, heavy duty stand, large, deep cast
aluminum steamer pot, with a liner that looks something like an aluminum
colander.  Only addition this year is a "turkey lifter" device for getting el
pavo out of the pot.  It's on my wish list for Yule.  Would work wonderfully
for so many things at War..........

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon, Atenveldt