SC - my new book

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 10:10:28 PST 2000

- --- Angie Malone <alm4 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Wow, 80 books. I have about 20.  I didn't think
> there was 80 books!
> Someday I'd like to see a list of your collection.
> :-)
>
> 	Angeline

Well, I have been meaning to do an annotated
bibliography, but life keeps getting in the way.
However, not all of my 80 books are 'good' period
cookbooks.  I collect any cookbook that claims to
cover SCA period cookery, good or bad.  However, IIRC,
there are several even larger bibliographies on the
Florilegium.  You should look at them.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.