SC - Chocolate spoon query (very OOP)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:01:34 PST 2000

>That is how it looked to me too.   The site (http://holidayorganizer.com)
>where I found this recipe also has versions which are different colours - I
>am thinking of trying to get some cheap metal spoons and giving >people a
>set of (say) 6 in various flavours.  That should work, >shouldn't it?
>Hmmmm ...
>
>Oh, and I love the chocolate "coffee cup" idea - very pretty.  I found
>myself wondering what I would use to fill them if I was giving them as
>gifts
>(so as not to be too perishable).
>
>Gwynydd
>
>Oh, one last thought has occurred to me.  Jessie once gave me a >purchased
>spoon like this and I ate the chocolate off it (yummmm!), >but, after I had
>done so, I suddenly thought that perhaps they >were "supposed" to be used
>to stir coffee - thus the name.  Is this how >they are supposed to be used?
>  Not that it matters, I am just curious.

Thanks for pointing me to the website.  It was great!  I printed out a few
things from it and think I shall be joining you in the idea of the spoons.
They didn't have a "tag" for them, so I shall design one and put on the
ribbon myself.

Yes, they are supposed to be used for stirring your coffee, but if folks
just want to eat them, so be it.  Metal spoons would work if you can get
them inexpensively enough.  As for me, I shall do the plastic.  Yes, if you
make different flavors (colors), they would look very festive bunched
together, put under plastic wrap and tied with curly ribbon.

Around here in our Barony, 12th night is a fun time and we all generally
make small gifts for everyone that may show up.  This idea of yours will be
quite nice.  Thanks for sharing.
Olwen