SC - candy spoons

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Wed Nov 29 17:08:38 PST 2000

I've done these a few times - I use Chambord, Kahlua and Amaretto for the
flavouring - and I use the coloured transparent cellophane to wrap each
spoon.  Of course, I've used red cello for Chambord, brownish cello for
Kahlua and yellow cello for Amaretto.  A dozen spoons stuck with the handles
in the a cheap mug is a lovely gift.

BTW, the spoons are sold at 'party' stores - if you buy the gold or silver
coloured spoons in a heavy weight plastic you can do the same thing.  I just
payed $1.99 US for 50 spoons today, and the mugs are on sale for $.59 US
each at the Party City near us.

Diana d'Avignon